Fucked Up: Stream “The Year of the Ox”
by Jon Behm · Published · Updated
Toronto hardcore band Fucked Up’s brand new 12″, The Year of the Ox is now available to stream in its entirety over at Merge Records (where you can also pre-order the EP on limited edition vinyl). The single comes out officially on Sep. 28th. Fucked Up mostly only has European tour dates lined up for this Summer/Fall (with some North American festivals) but here’s hoping that they make it back to the Twin Cities sometime soon.
— Jon Behm
Fucked Up: Myspace
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ISSUES NOTIFICATION REGARDING AUCTION OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA DATED SECURITIES
US Fed News Service, Including US State News May 11, 2010 MUMBAI, India, May 10 — Reserve Bank of India issued the following notification:
All Scheduled Commercial Banks/All State Co-operative Banks/All Scheduled Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks /All Financial Institutions/All Primary Dealers Dear Sirs, Auction of Government of India Dated Securities No. 4 (13)-W&M/2008, dated October 8, 2008 issued by Government of India.
2. We wish to draw your attention, in particular, to the following:
1. The Stocks will be issued for a minimum amount of Rs.10,000/- (nominal) and in multiples of Rs.10,000/- thereafter.
2. In all the auctions, Government Stock up to 5% of the notified amount of sale will be allotted to the eligible individuals and institutions under the Scheme for Non-competitive Bidding Facility in the Auctions of Government Securities (enclosed with the notifications F. No.4 (3)-W&M/2010, F. No.4 (3)-W&M/2010(i) and F. No.4 (3)-W&M/2010(ii) all dated May 10, 2010). Each bank or PD on the basis of firm orders received from their constituents will submit a single consolidated non-competitive bid on behalf of all its constituents in electronic format on the Negotiated Dealing System (NDS). Allotment under the non-competitive segment to the bank or PD will be at the weighted average rate of yield/price that will emerge in the auction on the basis of the competitive bidding. see here bank of india
3. Both competitive and non-competitive bids for the auction should be submitted in electronic format on the Negotiated Dealing System (NDS) on May 14, 2010. Bids in physical form will not be accepted except in extraordinary circumstances such as general failure of the NDS system. The non-competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. and the competitive bids should be submitted between 10.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
4. An investor can submit more than one bid at different yields/ prices but a separate application should be submitted for each bid. The aggregate amount of bids submitted by a person in an auction should not exceed the notified amount of auction. see here bank of india
5. On the basis of bids received, the Reserve Bank will determine the cut-off yield/price (as the case may be) up to which tenders for purchase of Government Stock will be accepted at the auctions. Bids quoted at rates higher/lower (as the case may be) than the cut-off yield/price determined by the Reserve Bank of India will be rejected. Reserve Bank of India will have the full discretion to accept or reject any or all bids either wholly or partially without assigning any reason 6. The result of the auctions will be announced on May 14, 2010 and payment by successful bidders will be on May 17, 2010 (Monday).
7. The Government Stocks will be issued by credit to Subsidiary General Ledger Account (SGL) of parties maintaining such account with Reserve Bank of India or in the form of Stock Certificate. Interest on the Government Stock will be paid half-yearly.
8. The Government Stocks will be repaid at par on September 3, 2015, May 3, 2020, and February 15, 2032, respectively.
9. The Stocks will qualify for the ready forward facility.
10. The Stock will be eligible for “When Issued” trading during the period May 11-14, 2010 in accordance with the guidelines on ‘When Issued’ transactions in Central Government Securities’ issued by the Reserve Bank of India vide circular No. RBI /2006-07/178 dated November 16, 2006 as amended from time to time.
Yours faithfully, (Rajendra Kumar) Dy.